Bitium for Kora SSO
To configure Single Sign-On in Bitium for Kora, you must first add the Kora app to your Bitium account, and then copy URLs and the security certificate from Bitium into your Kora account. This topic describes how to add the Kora app to your Bitium account, and then access the URLs and certificate needed for the Kora configuration for SSO using Bitium.
To complete this procedure, you must have already selected Bitium as a SAML provider on the Single Sign-On page in the Enterprise Admin Console.
To add the Kora app to Bitium
- Log on to Bitium.
- On the Manage < Company Name > menu, click Manage Apps, then click Add an App. The Add Apps dialog is displayed.
- In the Search field, enter Kora, and then press Enter. The Install Kora app for Bitium dialog is displayed.
- On the Manage Organization menu, click Manage Apps, and then click Kora.
- On the Single Sign-On tab, in the Select a Single Sign-On Provider section, select SAML Authentication.
- Copy the following URLs from Bitium into the Bots Admin Console Bitium configuration section:
- Bitium Login URL field to the Kora Single Sign-On field
- Bitium Logout URL field to the Kora Issuer URL field
- In the Bitium X.509 Certificate field, copy the certificate data, and then paste the data into the Enterprise Admin Console Certificate text box.
Note: Only data after the —–BEGIN CERTIFICATE—– header and before the —–END CERTIFICATE—- footer should be copied and pasted into Kora.