Okta for Kora SSO
To configure Single Sign-On in Okta for Kora, you must first add the Kora app to your Okta account, and then copy URLs and the security certificate from Okta into your Kora account. This topic describes how to add the Kora app to your Okta account, and then access the URLs and certificate needed for the Kora configuration for SSO using Okta.
To complete this procedure, you must have already selected Okta as a SAML provider on the Single Sign-On page in the Enterprise Admin Console.
To add the Kora app to Okta
- Log on to Okta.
- On the Home page, click Admin. The Dashboard page is displayed.
- On the top navigation bar, click Applications. The Applications page is displayed.
- Click Add Application. The Add Application page is displayed.
- In the Search field, enter Kora, and then press Enter. The Kora app for Okta is displayed.
- Click the Kora app. The Add Kora page is displayed.
- On the Sign-On tab, in the Settings section, click View Setup Instructions. The How to Configure SAML 2.0 for Kora Application page is displayed.
- Copy the URLs in the:
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL field to the Okta Single Sign-On URL field in Kora.
- Identity Provider Issuer field to the Kora Identity provider issuer field
- In the Okta X.509 Certificate field, copy the certificate data, and then paste the data into the Kora Certificate text box.
Note: Only data after the —–BEGIN CERTIFICATE—– header and before the —–END CERTIFICATE—- footer should be copied and pasted into Kora.