Kora in Slack
Kora as an omnichannel platform is now available on the Slack channel. Slack is a communication platform widely used by enterprises across the globe.
From within Slack using Kora you can:
- Schedule meetings conversationally
- Assign tasks to teammates, track the progress
- Search and access your emails
- Before getting started, be sure you have:
- Slack account, and
- Kora account
Note that both these accounts need to be linked to the same email id.
- To get started, download the Kora for Slack app. Kora app is available on the Slack channel for installation. Click here.
- Log into Slack and follow prompts from Kora to authenticate your Kora account, and set permissions allowing Kora to send information to Slack. Following permissions are requested by Kora:
- View messages and other content in direct messages that Kora has been added to;
- View profile details about people in your workspace;
- Send messages as @kora;
- Post messages to specific channels in Slack;
- Start direct messages with people.
- If someone in your Slack workspace has already installed the integration you just need to verify your Kora account by logging, if not already logged in.
- You can see the Kora app on the left navigation menu on your Slack installation.
- Use the utterances as you would for Kora on any other channel. Be aware that the universal search in Slack channel is limited to FAQ search.